Your Donation Goes Further Colorado Gives Day!
Please give where you live and support us on Colorado Gives Day, Tuesday, December 10! This 24-hour movement is a chance to increase the value of your donation, thanks to the $1 Million Incentive Fund. Created by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, the fund increases the value of every dollar donated proportionally.
For example, if we receive 10 percent of the total donations made on Colorado Gives Day, we will receive 10 percent of the $1 Million Incentive Fund. To donate to us on Colorado Gives Day, go to the Cherry Hills Land Preserve’s ColoradoGives donation page. Or, beginning November 1, schedule your donation early! Colorado Gives Day is powered by ColoradoGives.org, a year-round online giving website.
How to Schedule Your Donation in Advance!
1. Go to the Cherry Hills Land Preserve’s donation page on ColoradoGives.org by clicking here or pasting the below link into a browser.
2. Enter or select a donation amount.
3. Under Donation Frequency, make sure “Colorado Gives Day” is selected. This option will schedule the donation to process on Dec. 10, 2019, Colorado Gives Day.
4. Complete additional fields and click “ADD TO CART.”
5. When ready, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.” Log in to or create a donor account on ColoradoGives.org. Enter new or choose saved payment information.
6. Click “SUBMIT.”
Bonus Step: Share on your social media that you donated! You can use the below examples or make up your own:
To tag the Cherry Hills Land Preserve on social media, use these handles:
- Facebook: @theCHLP
- Instagram: @cherryhillslandpreserve
- Twitter: @CHLP_CO